1) The ideology in which a man supports and seeks equity amongst men and women without denying the masculinity of men nor the femininity of women.
2) The view in which one (either man or woman) supports and seeks equity amongst the sexes without undermining the necessity and balance of the masculinity of men and femininity of women.
3) The concept of preserving the masculinity of men and femininity of women while obtaining equality amongst men and women.
1) "I do believe in equity amongst men and women, but I, as a man, will not act effeminate. In other words, I'm a 'Masculinist'."
2) "I love my man. He treats me with respect and appreciation, but he's still so strong and masculine. He's a 'Masculinist'."
3) "As a nation, we need to unite and treat one another with respect. Neither denying the masculinity of men nor the femininity of women. We must uphold Masculinism."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.