1) a smudge that could be made up of different substances (dirt, paint, lipstick) that is usually unintentionally inflicted on an object or person.
2) a boy with low self esteem. he attempts to gain girl's attention through bold moves and tempting texts, but in reality he has no swagga and this shows in his lack of commitment and creativity.
3) a word used when cautioning.
1) Kathleen glared at Joe and spat "so you haven't been making out with Cathleen?" He frowned and replied "NO! you know that!" She gave him a condescending look. "The only thing i know is you have a hot pink lipstick mark on your cheek and Cathleen was wearing pink lipstick."
2) Girl 1: Hey, mark is kind of cute!
Girl 2: Yeah, but have you ever talked to him?
Girl 1: No...but i would like to.
Girl 2: Don't bother. You are more likely to have a better time with that flagpole.
Girl 1: *goes over to flagpole* So, you single?
3) Girl #1: Wow, look! That pot doesn't seem that dangerous!
Girl #2: I suggest not smoking that. Mark my words, you will look as stoned as that odd guy Mark over there.
Girl #1: Really? that nice stranger in the car told me it was ok...
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.