1. To preach "family values" and "good morals" only to be caught violating said values and morals.
2. To disappear to Argentina without telling anyone where you are going.
3. Governor of South Carolina who disappeared to Argentina to see his mistress but lied and said he was hiking the Appalachian Trail. He didn't even tell his family he was leaving.
1. See hypocrite.
2. Many Nazi war criminals pulled Mark Sanfords after World War 2 to avoid prison or execution.
3. Mark Sanford is a dumbass hypocrite.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.