1. Mainly, a group of musicians playing and staying in step all together.
2. A family who loves spending time together.
3. Best way to make friends freshman year.
4. Something to do on Friday nights.
5. A lot of hard work, but TONS of fun.
6. The most fun thing you'll ever do.
7. A thing that will change how you look at school, and the class you look forward to everyday.
8. Something that is often misunderstood for being "nerdy" or "geeky".
9. One of those things that will change your whole highschool experience, for the better.
10. A way to meet some of the greatest people you will ever meet, and never forget.
Guy 1: Man, I'm so glad it's almost football season.
Guy 2: Why? The football team sucks.
Guy 1: Two words. Marching Band.
Girl 1: Oh my gosh, I'm so glad I did band this year.
Girl 2: Why?
Girl 1: I know where all my classes are from band camp, I made so many new friends I'll never forget, and plus, band is where I met my winter formal date.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.