1. One who is prone to an epic failure(see epic fail).
2. Designating an individual or group of individuals who feebly attempt to use christian and/or religious rationale in supporting and/or promoting a personally-held socialistic worldview.
3. One who retains a distinct inability to learn from one's mistake or failures.
4. A character or individual which is characterized by an inability to think for one's self or make decisions apart from general consensus.
5. One who is detestably ignorant. A fool. A Blockhead. A Dufus. "Full of hot air."
6. An individual who begins his arguments against racial segregation by slandering another race or stereotyping another race and/or perhaps his or her own race. In essence, one whose parade against racial hatred is founded upon promotion of their own race and the demoralizing of another.
"Did you see his speech? What a maladroit!"
"Upon expressing his clearly uneducated/ignorant views, it was agreed by many that he was a maladroit."
"If knowledge is power, then weakness must be synonymous with 'maladroit.'"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.