(2006) An exagerated form of crisp or xtreme.
1. (adj) Very Cool, on the edge, hip, fashionable.
2. (adj) X-treme, intense (to the max/ x-factor). Used to describe something that is so xtreme, it is past it.
3. (adj) Crispy
1. Man, that shirt is mad crisp dawg.
2. Dude, that was base jumping trip we took to Mt. Everest was mad crisp. Especially when you fought off those monkey pirates with lazers at 10000 feet.
3. This waffle is mad crisp. How long did you leave it in the toaster for?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.