1. A term of endearment one should use to address a dear friend whose surname starts with "Mac or Mc."
2. A term to describe behaviour similar to that of the said person.
3. A term people should use if unsure of the spelling of a surname commencing with "Mac" especially if that surname is peculiar in that it has a capital letter at the center thereof.
1. "Hey Macrazy. I miss you."
2. "Did you see me on stage? I just chucked a macrazy."
3. "I am a retard journalist who cannot spell, so rather than guess, I am going to trust the Urban Dictionary and go with Macrazy."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.