Mutually Exclusive Exploratory Friends. When two individuals decide to explore their otherwise platonic friendship to discover any romantic possibilities (aka "talking" or "pre-dating" with no assumed commitments). This term is helpful to embarrass two potential meefs.
1. Friend #1: Are you and that Irish girl dating? You're with her all the time.
Friend #2: No, we're just meefin for now.
2. I totally think Judith and Seamus are meefin. Today we drove by them and shouted "M.E.E.F.!!" and they got all embarrased and hid their faces in their wee scarves.
3. Girl: Hey Meefy! You have the most beautiful tatoo.
Boy: Thanks Meefcakes. You too.
4. Don't disrespect me in public, meef.
5. Meef to Meef: I'm not comfortable with you going to Rudy's with that girl. Do you wish you were Meefin with her instead?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.