Lu·i·gi·fy (Loo-ee-gi-fahy) Verb, -fied, -fy·ing
-verb (used with object)
1. To make so as to emulate the tendencies or attributes of another person or object with slight variation.
2. (Archaic) To bastardize; mock.
-verb (used without object)
3. To repeat redundant information with moderate rephrasing.
Origin: 1215-1230; ME luigifyen < MF luigifier < L luigificâre (to duplicate, copy.)
1. Gannondorf is a luigified Captain Falcon clone.
3. I like to repeat redundant information because I like to luigify.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.