1. n- a facial expression or slight laugh of subtle sarcastic intrest used to insult
2. v- to make a subtle refrence to a figment of eightie's culture through early world history, governemt, economics or philosophy
3. n-a humorous early world history, governemt, economics, and philosophy teacher
1. The luffman he gave the student during her rambling was quite amusing
2. His luffman to Higlander during Middle Ages class was highly comical
3. Since he was an infant, Mackey had aspirations to become a high school luffman
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.