1) Latin for 'Oracle' or 'Wise one'.
2) Characterised by large hair, also known as helmet head.
3) Term used to describe one who complains to receive freebies.
4) Very slow driver.
1) "I would have arrived 20 minutes earlier if I wasn't stuck behind that Leon on the highway!"
2) "My face is leaking, I need a Leon"
3) "My Leon helmet protects me from hail!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.