1. (VERB) The act of having paper piled up on your desk to the point where very little (if any) of the desk's surface can't be seen.
2. (VERB) To pile, stack or otherwise collect documents, folders, magazines, mail, and other common office items on your desk.
3. (VERB) Overflowing with work
1. Wow, your desk is leisha! Can you find anything on it?
2. Don't leisha your desk up this week because a few of our clients have to come by.
3. Your office is leisha! I keep stepping on financial reports and contracts.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.