1. A common dissing word for Koreans.
2. 10th president of South Korea, born December 1941 in Osaka, JAPAN.
3. Stubborn, egocentric, oblivious of the citizen's voices and needs.
4. Looks like a mouse.
5. Formerly alleged for 14 illegal activities and yet promotes a lawful society.
6. Politically murdered the former president, Roh Moo-Hyun.
7. Demolishing the democracy of South Korea to fulfill his own needs and become a DICTATOR.
8. To be impeached and prosecuted within the next 3 years.
A: You're such a Lee Myung Bak
B: Hell no
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.