verb, LeBroned, LeBroning, noun
1. the act of being superior at a task for a majority of the time, only to fail the task at the end
2. the act of your mother sleeping with Delonte West
1. arrogant douche who claims his life is far better than yours
1. "You were winning by 15 in the 4th quarter and lost? You really LeBroned that one."
2. "Really? You fucked the guy who raps about hot sauce in his bag at KFC and got arrested for driving a motorcycle with assault rifles in a guitar case on his back? You're a whore, mom"
1. LeBron James
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.