1. You sound stupid if you pronounce something wrong.
2. You sound stupid if you pronounce something right.
3. You sound stupid if you try to pronounce it right.
4. You sound stupid if you try to avoid saying it at all.
5. The only way you don't sound stupid is by explaining the language paradox.
This is the language paradox.
Joe *White guy*: may no speak bwayno espanyol.
Jesse *Chinese guy*: toetaymo cacoi daysoo.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.