1) To smoke.
2) Used in a manner referring to relax an calm down.
3) To set someone or something on fire.
4) To rapidly pummel someone with your fists.
1) Fifteen minute break, man. Time to LIGHT UP.
2) Christ, LIGHTEN UP before you have a heart attack or somethin.
3) Gun's outta ammo. Time to take the flame-thrower and LIGHT UP these alien freaks.
4) Yeah, I was a bit out of it today. I missed this one block during free-fighting and I just got my chest LIT UP!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.