1) A small furry, yet intelligent hamster-like, rapid-breeding rodent, with large ears and huge feet - often found in colonies under hills in Lancaster - "kong-plinger spotting" is a favourite pastime amongst many youths in the area
2) Common insult amoungst lazy, bone-idle slobs (usually males) who lack sufficient intellect and/or articulation to create a more competent insult
3) Used as an exuse by young human males when they misplace something during the education process.
1) "Lut's see if we cee-an see anae kong-plingers todai!" (young Lancaster male)
2) "You are a kong-plinger sometimes, Steve!" (Anon - lazy bone-idle slob)
3) "The kong-plinger in the desk stole it, Sir!" (young human male)
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.