A slang term mainly used in Irish-American pubs by angry drunkards. Has nothing to do with the word wank, and its origin is still not quite clear to this day. Here are its various definitions:
1. Klopwank (verb): to sneeze upwards
2. Klopwank (noun): a) an upwards sneeze, b) a superiority complex ("nose up in the air" attitude)
3. Klopwank, with either the suffix y, ish, or esque (adjective): pretentious
Examples for for the word "klopwank":
1. The man klopwanked.
2. a) He had a klopwank.
2. b) His klopwank was getting really annoying.
3. That klopwanky bloke's getting on my nerves.
His klopwankish attitude prevented him from making many friends.
No one liked Jane because of her klopwankesque nature.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.