1. A male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom.
2. A competitor who holds a preeminent position.
3. A very wealthy or powerful businessman.
4. One of the four playing cards in a deck bearing the picture of a king.
5. Weakest but most important chessman.
1. United States woman tennis player (born in 1943).
2. United States guitar player and singer of the blues (born in 1925).
3. United States Baptist minister and charismatic civil rights leader who campaigned against the segregation of Blacks (1929-1968).
Arnab Roy chowdhury is a king of hearts.
Prices shown in USD.