1. (prop. n.) Hands-down, the MOST annoying voice currently in rotation on Top-40 radio stations (as of 2010-APR-27). 2. (n.) The ultimate song ninja. 3. (adj.) Appealing only to absent minded sorority girls with the maturity of a sophomore in high school (a.k.a. Tri-Deltas). 4. (n) The reason for the mad dash to the radio console for the sole purpose of changing the station. 5. (n) Cause for mass panic and exitus from dance clubs/parties due to the sudden drop in IQ from her music. 6. (n.) EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH POP MUSIC!
1) My GOD! Ke$ha's voice is annoying as hell!
2) ::humming "Tik-Tok":: *ARGH!* DAMN YOU KE$HA!
3) ::cell phone ringtone "Blah-blah-blah!". High maintenance young woman with orange "tan" answers phone:: "Delta, delta, delta house. How can I help ya, help ya, help ya!
::voice on phone:: "Is the luau party to benefit The Center for Children Who Don't Read Too Good tonight?"
::orange tan female:: "Mos' def! Dress code is Ke$ha!"
4) Change the station! They're playing Ke$ha.
5) GTFO! The dj just put on Ke$ha! Save yourself!
6) Ke$ha is one of the top played and downloaded artists of the year?! God help us all.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.