Refers to the female genitalia. Used in conjunction with "some", the phrase some katsu refers to sexual intercourse itself.
The origins of the word Katsu were developed on 23 October 2009, with a simple email between two friends, it has developed and has been taken on by many. Some things to keep in mind;
- I got some good Katsu Last night
- That girl has a tight Katsu
- This place is full of Katsu
- Katsu is the passport to heaven
- A man can never be a real man if he doesn't LOVE Katsu!
- Katsu is what life revolves around.
- Women maintain and look after the Katsu, and both men and women gain from the use of the Katsu.
- Women have the Katsu Power
- Men are always on the hunt and look out for Katsu
That was some juicy Katsu last night
Prices shown in USD.