1. A Japanese sword
2. A high-performance range of motorbikes made by Suzuki in the 1980s
3. An entirely different and unspeakably ugly range of motorbikes sold to gullible yanks since 1988 as Katanas, but known to the Free World as "Teapots" due to their bulbous appearance
1. Taguchi-san scratched his nose with the tip of his Katana and farted loudly, incurring the wrath of the Emperor.
2. In 1982, the fastest production bike in the world was the Suzuki GSX1100SZ Katana.
3. Seppo: "Hey man, I got me a 98 Katana 600... it's awesome."
Non-seppo: "No, what you have is a Teapot. It is less exciting than Bing Crosby and uglier than Mo Mowlam."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.