1) a fern or shrubbery
2) a footrest used in medival times
3) a slang term for marajuana
1) Bill hurried home from his trip to vegas to make sure that his KADMI were still watered and had plenty of sunlight.
2) Jonathon watched tv, and pulled up the KADMUS to make sure he was as comfortable as possible.
3) "Yo what up cuz? Got any firey KADMUS?"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.