1. Journalists who seem to be completeley oblivious to how the world functions outside of the newsroom.
2. Players in the news media that project a disdain for the common man,while oblivious to the fact that they are several levels of intelligence below the average viewer themselves
3. When a media broadcaster offers advice that is either completely useless, or so obvious your cat knew about it at 1 week old, And you begin to wonder if they had just discovered this information themselves for the first time.
1. Rick Romero is a Journotard
2. The 5 oclock news has been given a title, such as "Death Storm 2006"
3. ".... and when that snow begins to stick on the roadway, it will become much more slippery out here" "back to you Bob"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.