1. To say on thing and mean another.
2. To constantly switch views on a particular issue.
3. To vote for something before voting against it.
1. I kerried when I said that I fed the cat.
2. That man has kerried so much, it is hard to know what he stands for.
3. I kerried when I said "I actually did vote for the 87 billion, before i voted against it."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.