verb (ho-chee, ho-chee-ing, ho-cheed)
1. defecating loudly and explosively (with the power of niagara falls) that people many rooms away can hear it.
2. waddling with a hunched posture with shirt tucked into sweatpants (worn up to the bellybutton).
3. to destroy or own (in reference to definition 1), as in a test or video game.
1. oh god, he's jochi-ing in there right now... no one use that stall for the next day.
2. his stomach hurt so badly that he jochi'd as quickly as he could to the bathroom to jochi all over the place.
3. i just jochi'd all over that test.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.