1) To like something (see example 1)
2) If you don't know what a jib is you get promoted (see example 2)
3) A form of punishment (see example 3)
1. "I like the cut of your jib" (IE - I like what you're saying).
2. Person A - "I like the cut of your jib"
Person B - "What's a jib?"
Person A - "Haha, promote that man!"
3. "WTF??! Drop and give me 50 jibs!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.