1. That guy who was both God and man, really loves you and me, came to the world 2000 years ago in a barn, lived a regular life so He could identify with us, taught us the mind of God and pathways to Heaven, died on a cross for our sins so we could be right with God and not sent to hell, and rose back from the dead three days later, and then He ascended to Heaven where He is prayin and cheerin us on until the day He comes back!
2. Somebody the Inquirer says owns a hotdog cart in New York City.
3. The second person of the Holy Trinity explained this way: The heart of God is the Father, the Face of God is Jesus, and the voice of God is the Holy Spirit.
4. My Savior, my King and Lord, my Brother, my Friend, and my Lover. I know that it would make a great country music
1. Jesus moved into the neighborhood. We saw the glory with our own eyes, the one-of-a-kind glory, like Father, like Son, Generous inside and out, true from start to finish.
2. Jesus owns a hotdog cart in The Big Apple.
3. Jesus is the Son.
4. I love You Jesus!!!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.