1) Inability to commit to a love interest for an extended amount of time.
2) A: Extreme laziness characterized by her inability to work or make an effort.
B: Extreme laziness such that social standards are ignored; I.E: Not wearing a bra to school.
3) Selfish attempt at comfort in an overcrowded car by laying across everyones lap.
4) Selfishness in a form of lacking compassion.
5) An overuse of hot sauce. IN EVERYTHING.
1)A: I liked this guy a lot for like two days but now I'm bored of him.
B: I think you have Jenifer Syndrome 1.
2)A: I can't see my floor! I need to clean my room.
B: You, my friend, are suffering from Jenifer syndrome 2.
3)A: We have to fit 8 people in the sedan.
B: I shot Jenifer Syndrome 3.
4)A: I hope my roommates commit suicide so I get straight A's in college.
B: OMG. YOU HAVE JENIFER SYNDROME 4.
5)A: YOUR PHO NOODLES ARE GLOWING RED. WHAT HAPPENED TO IT?
B: Hot sauce. I pulled a Jenifer.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.