JASON - 'the healer', 'to heal', or 'to cure'.
In Greek Mythology, Jason was a Thessalian hero who led the Argonauts in the quest for the Golden Fleece.
You can also find the name Jason in the Bible. Jason had a house that was used for refuge by Paul and Silas.
According to some philosophies, the name Jason is assosiated with.....
- Sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things in life.
- Reading, study, and contemplation of many different subjects.
- Intense curiousity and intrigue by anything out of the ordinary.
- When confronted with monotony, curiousity and the initial intrigue will wane, resulting in many things left unfinished.
- A desire for a quiet and peaceful environment, but this is rarely obtained.
- Extremely high ideals and expectations, leaving oneself disappointed and cynical.
A very common name given to a male in the United States is Jason.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.