1. (n) the purpose designed Adidas match ball for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
2. (v) to mishit a ball with more power than necessary, resulting in the ball going over the bar/out of play/out of the stadium; resulting in
3. (v) to perform a task with a massively inappropriate or disproportionate level of force.
1. All the managers are using the Jabulani to cover their teams woeful performances.
2. Roberto Baggio with the penalty... He's Jabulanied it!
3. Militants in Gaza today fired a selection of rocks and sticks at illegal Israeli settlements; in retaliation, the Israeli Defence Force Jabulanied them.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.