1. A combination-phrase/name of a certain CELEBRITY HAIR STYLIST; the first name JEREMY is thought to be a reference to RON JEREMY. The last name, CLARK, references a popular brand of PIRATE boots and/or footwear.
2. The initials "JC" often imply a royal ancestry that can be traced from JARVIS COCKER to JESUS CHRIST.
3. A combination of the name: JEREMY, derived from the ancient AZTEC (pronounced: Ass-Tech) word for telling a whopper: JEREMIAH. And the word CLARK, which refers to a disguised Super-Hero in a phone booth. IE: "To be a CLARK KENT Lit. Translation: "A Lying-AZTEC-Disguised-as-a-Friendly-Journalist."
4. Can also be used in reference to someone with PROPHETIC powers and a cartoon alter-ego Caped Crusader. Ie: "He who speaketh of naked-ness, yet remaineth caped." From the OLD TESTAMENT Apocryphal Erotic Book Series: "CLARK KENT HAS A HUGE JEREMIAH!" and the NEW TESTAMENT: "THE FURTHER ADVENTURES OF JEREMY IN CLARKSON."
5. A rumoured SHADOW PIRATE, and devoted PASTAFARIAN disguised as a mellow-mannered HAIR STYLIST from NORTH HOLLYWOOD.
6. A deadly pirate who likes to scalp his victims employing a scissor-move with 2 swords.
Girl 1: "I hear he has a large JEREMY...."
Girl 2: "And I love that he wears CLARKS... I'd let him walk all over me!"
Favorite Quote: "I am not JESUS. But I have the same initials....
Overheard in a bar: "Jeremy Clarked in my face last night right after he took all my BOOTY. After which he dubbed me his one-eyed PIRATE PRINCESS and smacked me in the nose with his SWORD.
Response: "That's DIRTY Sanchez. Go wash your face."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.