1. "It doesn't get any greener!" is what you can yell out the windows at a person who is oblivious to the green light in front of them.
2. Basically it is saying to that person GET A MOVE ON!!!!!!
3. A "Green Light" is green, and it does NOT get any greener than green - it's a "no-brainer."
1. I waited for this moron in front of me to go at the green light, and s/he just sat there. So finally I got pissed off and honked my horn and yelled out the window to them that: "It doesn't get any greener!" Then s/he chirped their tires and made like s/he was going to the races GRRRRRRRRRRRR! Stupid iggit!
2. My four year old son knows what a GREEN light is! But nooooooooo does the person in front of me?!?!?! I am about to develop severe road rage here! I mean man, it doesn't get any greener"!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.