Buring down your house with a cigarette while you attend a "Stop Smoking" meeting.
True Story of Irony (January 31, 2009)
A lit cigarette burned a home to the ground while its occupants were attending a meeting to help them quit smoking.
Officials determined the fire was started by a cigarette that had been left burning by the 80-year-old mother of the man who owns the mobile home in San Luis Obispo, California.
The butt was left on a porch table while the two left for a health department meeting to help the woman quit smoking.
The fire caused $200,000 worth of damage.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.