1. A cool city in the Midwestern United States that's home to 800,000 people. Has a thriving downtown core and is perhaps best known for hosting a big ass race in the spring. Some parts are diverse and have good schools.
2. A city with shitty weather
3. Home of the Colts
1. Indianapolis is the only good thing left in Indiana
2. No matter where you might live, the weather is pretty much always going to be worse in Indianapolis
3. Let's go to Indianapolis next month for the Colts-Bengals game
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.