1. Adj. Feeling under the weather, as with a cold or the flu.
2. Adj. Having great skill or skills with respect to a particular endeavor.
3. Adj. Being particularly depraved, usually with respect to one's selfish pursuits or the manner in which one treats others.
4. v. A more fashionable version of the verb "to chill," i.e., to relax, lounge, to hang out.
1. I'm feeling ill today.
2. "Damn, I'm ill at this game!"
3. "Yeah, so Raekwon tried to steal his chef's hat, and he straight murdered that kid with a soup ladel. He's pretty ill like that."
4. "I'm going to ill out at my house tonight," or "What did we do last night? Oh, we illed out at your mom's place."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.