Individualized Education Program
A written document that states the various methods special education teachers can use to make their students' lives miserable.
Examples of content found in an IEP include:
1. Student cannot eat lunch in the cafeteria
2. Student must be escorted between classes
3. Student must leave classes 5 minutes early (to avoid coming in contact with students)
4. Student cannot attend mainstream (regular ed.) classes
5. Teachers have the right to humiliate students
Results of IEP implementation:
1. I ate lunch in Mr. Eng****nd's classroom 98% of the school year.
2. Mrs. H**s walked with me between classes.
3. I had to leave class 5 minutes before the end of the school day.
4. I had Mr. Eng****nd for math and language arts.
5. Mr. H****y made me stand facing a locker and touch my nose against it.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.