Another word for hyperventilating, makes your body do extrodinary things like running much faster than you normally do and having faster reactions than normal.
To do the Huffy Puffy you first inhale large breaths and exhale large breaths until you feel dizzy, then you hold your breath and clench all the mucles in your body that you possibly can and then you will feel like your high and your body will do amazingly amazing things that you never thought possible!
This usually lasts for 1-2 minutes, if riding a bike when doing the huffy puffy, you should expect the person to fall over while still on the bike when this process has finished.
please note :
* If the person was in an angry mood when they started to do the Huffy Puffy it might result in the person trying to fight everyone or just one person, if this happens carefully put the person in a headlock until process is over.
* If riding a bike when doing the huffy puffy, you should expect the person to fall over while still on the bike when this process has finished.
* I do not recommend that anyone does this that is under the age of 13, not sure but may lead to brain damage.
* Usually the person that will not remember what they were doing during the 1-2 minutes whil doing the Huffy Puffy.
* I will not be held responsible for anyone dying, hurting themselves, having a concussion, getting brain damage, basically any change to the person in the time from before doing the Huffy Puffy and after it has finished.
dont worry kids, the writing above has a small chance of actually happening but they still apply.
The Huffy Puffy is not to be confused with getting high and does not use any drugs.
Andrew: Want to do the Huffy Puffy together to see who can run faster Patrick?
Patrick: Ok, i bet you i will win!
Andrew: Yeah right, You're on.
Both:(in the process of the Huffy Puffy)
Both:(go back to normal in approximately 2-3 seconds and both wondering where they are)
Both:(worked out where they are)
Andrew: Ok, that was fun.(both go inside).
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.