1. To spray liberaly, but accurately with bullets - Generally with a select fire firearm, Machine gun, or autocannon.
not to be confused with "spray and pray" or "room broom."
2. A firearm with high accuracy and high rate of fire - which spews bullets as if water from a hose.
1. I entered the room in first position, encountered a hostile and hosed him.
2. The Apache rolled in guns hot, and hosed down the building where the enemy resistance was centered.
3. There are civilians in there - so don't just breach and Hose down the place
4. The Heckler and Koch MP5 is a real bullet hose
5. Tango on the move! HOSE him!!!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.