1 n. The trade name of the first commercial bag-on-a-stick upright (not a canister) vacuum cleaner – vacuum (1909) ;
2 n. United States lawyer who was director of the FBI for 48 years (1895-1972) ;
3 n. 31st President of the United States (1874-1964) ;
4. v. colloquial To vacuum a floor or rug ;
5. v. colloquial Being manipulated back into a relationship with threats of suicide, self-harm, or threats of false criminal accusations. Relationship manipulation often associated with individuals suffering from personality disorders like Borderline Personality Disorder or Narcissistic Personality Disorder ;
6. v. colloquial Excessive consumption as in drug or alcohol use ;
7. v. colloquial Sexual term describing oral stimulation of the penis, vagina, or rectum ;
8. n. colloquial Derogatory sexual term describing a person who performs oral stimulation of the penis, vagina, or rectum ;
9. n. colloquial Derogatory term for a person who takes advantage of others by taking more food, drugs, beverages, than they paid for or borrows things and rarely returns them.
1. I just purchased a Hoover WindTunnel R vacuum!
2. J. Edger Hoover was often accused of exceeding the jurisdiction of the FBI!
3. In 1929 the stock market crashed and Hoover was defeated for reelection by Franklin Roosevelt!
4. I just hoovered the second floor bedrooms and hall!
5.After I broke up with my girlfriend, she tried to hoover me back!
6. Last night, Blake hovered the cocaine as usual!
7. After dinner, Nick came up to my apartment and hoovered me!
8. Beth is a total hoover.
9. Don’t let Richard sleep over at your house, as he will hoover your refrigerator clean!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.