1. A pejorative term that refers to a person who is in a lower social class and degraded living standards. The term refers to outcasts from respectable society living on the fringes of the social order who are seen as lower class because they may be criminal, unpredictable, and without respect for authority whether it be political, legal, or moral.
2. This term is used by law enforcement to refer person who is arrested often and is typically a repeat offender. It refers to a type of personality that results in law enforcement officer knowing you on a first name basis for the wrong reason.
3. A person who is rude, obnoxious, or disrespectful to law enforcement can also be referred to by this term.
4. A person who lacks common sense and has encounters with law enforcement because of their actions can be referred to by this term.
5. This term does not limit itself to a particular race, gender, nationality, spiritual belief, or occupation. Anyone in any walk of life can be referred to by this term if they meet the criteria.
Looks like the police arrested John again, he's such a Ho-nad.
Wow that guy looks like he does drugs and steals things, looks like a Ho-nad.
I cannot believe that person is such an idiot, only a Ho-nad would be that idiotic.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.