1. A 1980 Pakistani film in which Hitlar, the son of Adolf Hitler, terrorizes a Pakistani village.
2. A common, often intentional, misspelling of Hitler.
3. A unit used to rate the absurdity of movie plot premises. The plot of "Hitlar" is set equal to one Hitlar.
1. I can't find any place to buy "Hitlar".
2. OMFG u r = teh hitlar!!!!11111
3. "Army of Darkness" ranks 0.4 Hitlars.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.