NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH BRO!
1. A person who constantly wears flannel shirts, skinny jeans, and boots.
2. A person who does open-palm pumps (as opposed to fist pumps) to avoid appearing like a Jersey Shore character.
3. A person who says he/she is not a hipster when asked.
4. A person who soaks his/her jeans to insure a skin-tight fit.
5. A person who will correct another's calling electro "techno."
1. Person 1: What are you wearing, hipster? Hipster: Bro, I'm rockin the flannel shirt, skinny jeans, and boots, like usual.
2. Person 1: Is this how you fist pump? Hipster: NO, open-palm/heavy bass, bro.
3. Person 1: Yo dude, ain't you a hipster? Hipster: F***! I'm not a hipster!
4. Person 1: Yo, you got some really skinny jeans right there. Hipster: Ya bro, I soaked all night long.
5. Person 1: Yo hipster, that's some intense techno. Hipster: Shut up! It's electro!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.