1. Emphasizes the meaning, seriousness, or quality of a word.
2. Used to agree or disagree with an opinion
3. Shows gravity in situations, as well as it can be used in measurement
- Used very frequently in northern California and Las Vegas
1. 'That movie was hella gay'
'Thats hella bomb chronic'
'Its hella cloudy today'
2. Joe: "These shoes look awful"
3. 'I got hella ripped off fool'
'I got hella money this payckeck'
'I fried hella bad last week, I'll never do mushrooms again'
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.