Heat can be used a few different ways.
1. Used as a synonym for "gun"
2. To describe temperature.
3. To describe something that was intense. (Basically a synonym for "Intense" generally when the scenario is something that could get you in trouble.)
1. "dawg we gotta confront them dealers tonight. make sure ya'll are packin heat"
2. "Gee willikers zip-a-dee-doo-dah Batman. My teeth sure are sensitive, whether it's to the cold, or the heat!"
3. *Thieves just robbed a bank and ran into an ally way. The swarm of cop cars drive right past the ally in which the robbers are hiding, and do not see the robbers.* "Whoa dude, that was heat. Those cops almost caught us! We BARELY made it into this conveniently located ally way in which we are currently hiding in."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.