A Turkish conspiracy theorist, Holocaust denier and proponent of Islamic creationism.
Some of his views and claims:
- Zionism is related to Freemasonry
- There was no Holocaust, just a Typhus epidemic (for which there is no historic evidence) that caused the death of some (!) Jews.
- Terrorism, including Islamic terrorism, is not the product of religious fanaticism, but of Darwinism
- There are no fossils demonstrating transition from one species to another (Fun Fact: there are. Ask any palaeontologist, and he will gladly show you and explain it in detail)
- Nicholas Sarkozy, Jacques Chirac and Tony Blair were influenced by his books (again, this is what he claims)
- Evolution is directly related to materialism, Nazism, communism, and Buddhism (Fun Fact: Buddhism existed MILLENNIA before any scientific theory of evolution)
- Intelligent Design is a tool of Satan
He defends his views by filing lawsuits and having the internet sites of people who disagree with him blocked. In 2008, he was sentenced by a Turkish court to three years in prison for "creating an illegal organization for personal gain."
Please keep in mind that all the things written above are not in any way influenced by my personal opinion, but simply facts that can easily be checked by anyone who cares to do so.
"The materialist standpoint, evolution theory, anti-religious and immoral lifestyles were indoctrinated to the society as a whole by Jews and Freemasons."
- Harun Yahya
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.