1. Of slowism during the day; hyperism at night time;
2. Medicine. A infectious disease that causes a person to have stinky toes, lazy, engage in nasty fantasies, become a LOL-aholic, act hyper…etc. (There are series of stages that will lead to the effects or breakdown of body nerves by Hangness.) ---- i.e. Bad jokes, short responses, and cute laughs
3. relates to Blackanesecia
4. will most likely suffer dreams of Will Smith naked or artist Mario singing naked
5. noun. a person who closes a memory of the past
6. Possible remedy is "pilut"
Scientific Description: This epidemic was discovered not to long ago by Hang Tran, a Proctologist at the Butt Institution of University of Santa Barbara. Hangness is a plague of which she carries herself. Dr. Nivek, her junior to-be-Proctologist volunteer, suggested that such symptoms as laziness, boredom, forgetfulness, daydreams, seeing dead people, and hyperness are serious warnings a beginning stage of infectious calculus in the mouth
OMG that girl has Hangness!!
“BOOO!!!” said the person with Hangness
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.