1. HO, exclam. A word used by teamsters, to stop their teams. It has been used as a noun, for stop, moderation, bounds.
2. Used to express surprise or joy, to attract attention to something sighted, or to urge onward.
3. An outburst of expectancy.
4. To come.
5. Something one exclaims when they enter into deep travail.
6. Used during an "Heavenly" encounter.
7. A cruel slang term for girls or guys that are sexually promisuous.
8. The Word Santa uses when he is happy!
1. There is no ho with them.word is pronounced also who, or hwo.
2. Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
(Isaiah 55:1 KJV)
3. Ho, ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.