1. to leave a place without telling anyone in Gypsy like fashion.
2. To leave, bail, exit out, or bounce like a mysterious traveling Gypsy
3. An amazing compilation of short stories by PAW
4. To leave without explanation
1. Hey where's Paije? I think she gypsy faded again.
2. This party is whack, I'm going to gypsy fade out of this place.
3. I didn't mean to gypsy fade, I just got tired, so I took off.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.