n. v. adj. Inexplainable actions, thoughts, realizations, happenings,and objects that seem to develop both randomly and instantaneously.
Classical examples of Gwips:
- A bubble popping as they normally do is a Gwip. "The buble just went Gwip."
- Realizing that you are in fact not at all alive is a Gwip
"Oh my god, I'm alive (Gwip)."
- When any object either materializes and or dematerializes in seconds can be thought of as Gwipping. The object just started gwipping."
- The sudden experience of a newly formulated idea is characterized as a Gwip. "Gwip, I've got it."
- The instantaneous appearance of children in random locations are Gwips. "Look at all of those Gwips Jane."
- Reading a book or working and in turn producing a fact based understanding is a Gwip. "It just hit me. Gwip, Hamlet secretly loved his mother."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.